Treehouse Party written by Brennan
Last night I went to a treehouse for a party, the theme for the party was Shoot for the Moon. When we got there a nice lady showed us around. After that we ate dinner,and we met some people in me and my brother's grade. Next I got my face painted. On my face I got a gator,and my sister got a butterfly on her arm. Then I played kick-ball. Me and my brother were on different teams. It was a tie game. After that me and my brother raced back to my mom,and me and my sister made a beaded necklace. Then we listened to a book read by the head of the school. After that we went home.
2 comments:
That sounds like so much fun!!!!! I'm glad you are having agood weekend! We are at the beach again...I took a picture to email toya but it is from my cell so it may be fuzzy....I'll take more with my new digicam tomorrow....the Gulf is like bath water it is sooooooo HOT. I feel like I'm swimming in soup!!
Hi Brennan,
It sounds like you had a great time at your party. I know that your going to love your new school. Your such a beautiful person (inside and out) that the girls will love to be your friend. I miss you. Love, Nanny
Post a Comment