Robert had a RARE long weekend off of work, so we took a quick trip to Washington, D.C. Robert and I last went together to D.C.
SEVENTEEN years ago
(!!!) - boy does that make me feel old! Since Garrison had recently gone on a school field trip to D.C., he was quite a help as far as getting around the attractions. We stayed in Virginia and took the Metro in every day, and I do believe that the Metro was the kids' favorite part of the trip. Here we are in front of The White House. We spread
Obama vibes there.

We spent a lot of time wandering around the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History.

One of the things I love the most about D.C. is the architecture. It's a paradise for the amateur photographer.

The Washington Monument...


On the way back home, we stopped at an outlet center in Maryland that had an LL Bean outlet. If it wasn't on the other side of Pennsylvania from us, I'd pop over there ALL THE TIME!!!...it was fantastic. It's probably a good thing that it's not closer. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment