
The second one happened during Garrison's basketball game after school Thursday. To hear him tell it, he 'set up for a charge and the boy knocked him over backward and then rolled over his head.' Thankfully, I had just sat down in the bleachers and didn't see the accident, but the man sitting behind me jokingly told me that Garrison's head dented the gym floor. He had to come out of the game for a while, but did go back in for the last quarter. When we got home he was in terrible pain and woozy, so we had to take him to the ER. He has a mild concussion. Despite the pain, I think he actually enjoyed his trip to the ER.
2 comments:
can i just say, everytime i see your profile picture, it makes me smile. you look soooo similar to a friend i had years ago. my friend and i lost contact with each other.(which is a shame). but seeing your profile picture makes me smile to think of her, and to see you as a new blogging friend!
just re-read the info on your son, is there really such a thing as a junior model united nations delegate???
Yes, there is a Jr. Model UN. It's something that he did through his school and a local college. He represented China on Environmental Health. I had to push him a little to do it, but now he's glad he did. Thanks for your sweet comment! I've never been told I look like anyone else before, so now I'm curious.
Post a Comment