Friday, March 6, 2009
Horror of Horrors!!!
It's a good thing I researched. I just gushed in my previous post that we're finally having dinner in Cinderella's castle at Disneyworld in 1 1/2 weeks-- a dinner that I assumed would include the princesses. EVERYONE knows about the princess character meal at the castle, right? I just learned here that the princesses are NOT at dinner at the castle, they're only at breakfast and lunch. WTHeck??? The only character at dinner is the fairy godmother, and seriously - who cares about her? ---And dinner is the most expensive! Again, WTHeck??? As soon as I found out this horrible news, I got on the phone again to WDW-Dine to cancel that pre-paid, overpriced disappointment!!! Luckily, luckily, luckily I was able to get a breakfast reservation at Epcot's Norway Akershus Royal Banquet Hall - THAT INCLUDES THE PRINCESSES!!! This turned out for the best anyway, because we wanted to do breakfast to begin with, not dinner. We don't expect much in the way of food, we (maybe just I) ;) just wanted the princess experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment