Garrison finally had his 12th birthday party last weekend, following a month of delays for spring break, school musicals, fundraiser evenings, etc. He chose to invite several of his buddies from school to go rollerblading for his birthday party. Brennan got to bring two friends so she wouldn't have to be the only girl in the sea of boys. It's safe to say that Robert and I felt our ages that night...although I'm sure it did, I just don't remember the music playing so loudly when I went skating as a kid! It's also safe to say that cell phone use by the boys (specifically texting) was equally as popular as rollerblading that night.
This time we got an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins.
This time we got an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins.

Trying to keep twenty boys in their seats for pizza and cake (we only had the party room for 30 minutes!) was like herding cats. They kept popping up out of their seats. I had to focus to keep from using my teacher voice.
It made a mother's heart happy to see Garrison having such a good time with his friends. One more time...Happy Birthday Garrison!
2 comments:
Looks like the birthday boy had a great time!
Kate Kelly has gotten so big and so grown up! I miss you all!
Post a Comment