Before our quick trip down south, my dearest friend of 24 years came to visit with her kids and her mom. It was so good to see them! Our kids are just growing up too fast, I can't believe how much they change in these group pictures from year to year.
We took them to the lake...

and the zoo...

The dinosaur in the background roared after the picture was taken and sent the kids screaming away.




I took this picture in front of the animal OR at the zoo because all four girls want to be vets (although Kate changes her mind almost daily.)

We also went to watch one of Garrison's baseball games and one of Brennan's softball games. Kelli's birthday was while she was here, so of course we had a party for her. We made cake for the grown ups and tie-dye cupcakes for the kids.

I think that one of my favorite times while they were here was when we had all six kids in the bed and Kelli, Kay, and I sat in the living room watching House Hunters and design shows on HGTV. By the way, Kelli, since I just came down there it's already your turn to come back here!
No comments:
Post a Comment