Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dog

I'm stopping amidst the back-to-school whirlwind (and nevermind my 2nd blogiversary that I missed three days ago - oops) to post about Mac the dog.
We love this dog, and today he turns 1.


Puppy Mac


Cuddly Mac


Babysitter Mac


Princess Ariel Mac

He went through a chewing phase for sure this past year. We are down a few sets of iPod earbuds, some Swedish clogs, several Barbies, socks, books, a Coach purse (now that I'm listing everything it does sound worse - ha), but you have to expect some loss when you bring a lab puppy into the house. Hopefully the chewing phase is behind him now. Mac is a good guy with a loud bark and a low threshhold for strangers knocking on his front door. As you can see in the pictures, he lets the kids do pretty much anything to him, especially the girls. So far, he has escaped having his nails painted.

Happy b-day, Mackie.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Mac is so cute! I want a lab but I want him outside and I DON'T want him chewing up my stuff:) Do you think I can find one that meets all that criteria-ha ha!? Email me your (rwarren141@yahoo.com) ebay store name please. I can never find it when I need it. Are you on etsy? Thanks!